Climate in Jiangsu
A transit climate from temperate zone to subtropical with temperature around 13 ~ 16 ℃ year long.
Medicine condition in Jiangsu Province
Among all other provinces in China, the number of Three-A hospitals in Jiangsu Province ranked 2nd place in the whole country. It is obvious that the health care conditions in Jiangsu Province is much higher than other provinces in China. Thus the MBBS teaching staff and facilities as well as internship opportunities are abundant in Jiangsu.
About Jiangsu University
Jiangsu University, founded in 1902, located in the beautiful scenery of the national famous historical and cultural city of Zhenjiang City, Jiangsu Province, was identified as one of the 88 national key universities by Chinese government in 1978. At present, 900 international students are studying there.
UJS is recognized by WHO and the graduates of MBBS program are eligible to take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils in different countries such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS etc.
Top 5 reasons to study MBBS in Jiangsu University
1.Affordable living costs and tuition
2.The first batches of universities approved by the MOE China to admit MBBS students, 8-year teaching experience
3.Completely English study environment, no HSK requirement
4.University affiliated hospitals for internship
5.Friendly living community
Scholarship provided by Jiangsu University
Jiangsu Jasmine Scholarship
CATEGORIES OF APPLICANTS
1. Excellent foreign students who wish to undertake full time study in universities and colleges in Jiangsu Province.
2. Non-degree program students and exchange students in accordance with educational exchange agreements and MOUs between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the governments of other states, institutions, universities and international organizations.
CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY
● Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
● Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
● Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40
In order to further develop the education of international students, Jiangsu University provides scholarship for international students getting registered for degree education.
International students who intend to study MBBS in China, Jiangsu Province is a good choice, right?
The CUCAS team is always happy to provide useful information and quality advice for International students in China. Stay tuned for future updates and more handy advice.
Written by Yoko, editor of CUCAS team