Good News for Indian Students Who Want to Study MBBS Programs
It is time for Indian students to take the medical entrance examination. In India, this examination is fierce competitived. Every year, there are millions of students attending the exam, but only one third can get through. To guarantee your doctor dream come true, CUCAS suggest you apply MBBS programs in China now!
WHY APPLY NOW:
1. Avoiding application jam. When you got the examination result, it is too late to apply MBBS program in China. At this time, there are many students apply MBBS programs. Many applications will make the application processing very slow. You may lose the chance to study MBBS just because of delay.
2. Fee refund. If you apply the 4 universities following after May 9th and get the offer from your country, CUCAS will refund your service fee(application fee is non-refundable). Remember to email the offer to CUCAS before June 23th, so you can get the refund.
Four universities can get the service fee refund:
1. Capital Medical University – MBBS (High Rank)
Location: Beijing Duration: 6 years Tuition fees: RMB 50,000(INR 439,340) per year
2. Weifang Medical University – MBBS (Low Tuition)
Location: Weifang Duration: 6years Tuition fees: RMB 18,000(INR 158,162) per year
3. Jiangsu University – MBBS
Location: Zhenjiang Duration: 6years Tuition fees: RMB 22,000(INR 193,309) per year
4. Guangxi Medical University – MBBS
Location: Nanning Duration: 6 years Tuition fees: RMB 30,000(INR 263,604) per year
More universities (There is no refund) recognized by WHO, approved by China MOE; Graduates eligible for MCI Screening Test. Get the university list.
Top 10 Reasons to Study MBBS in China
If you have any questions send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get refund by send offer to: email@example.com