For those students who had been admitted by your ideal university, your life of studying in China will soon begin. To help you prepare better, CUCAS now recommends you the list including something important.
Documents & Certificates 文件及证明类
- Letter of acceptance (JW201/202) 录取通知书（JW201/202表）
- Passport and copies of it 护照及复印件
- Plane tickets and Calendar 机票及行程表
- Tuition receipt or original script of remittance 缴纳学费的收据（或汇款底单原件）
- High school/ University transcripts 高中、大学成绩单
- ID photo(color photo with white background, 2 inch, about 10 pieces, you may need them everywhere)
- Graduation certificate and diploma and so on 毕业证书、学位证书
Note of Visa 签证注意事项
- 1. Students who will study more than 1 year (including 1 year) should apply for Visa X1 before coming to China. People with Visa X1 should handle the Residence Permit For Foreigners in 30 days since your arrival. Students who will study less than 1 semester (including 1 semester) should apply for Visa X2 before coming to China.
- 2. Physical examination record
- Before coming to China, you should take physical examination in your country according to PHSICAL EXAMINATION RECORD FOR FOREIGNER. You should bring the original PHYSICAL EXAMINATION RECORD FOR FOREIGNER with you. After coming to China, our school will organize you to take verification or recheck in Beijing International Travel Health Care Center. The term of validity of the record is 6 months. The record is needed when you handle the Residence Permit For Foreigners.
- 3.Special documents which should be provided by people under 18 who handling it for the first time
- 1). People under 18 whose visa is delayed should provide the documents mentioned in (1). During the period of getting the residence permit, you need provide PHSICAL EXAMINATION RECORD FOR FOREIGNER if you are 18.
- 2).People with diplomatic passport (except spouse of diplomat) need to give up the diplomatic identity then begin study. You need to apply to the Protocol Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for giving up diplomatic passport. After changing into common passport, you could handle the admission procedures. This must be a long period, please remember to handle it in advance.
- 3).Copies of your parents’ passports or certificates provided by embassy which prove that your parents are foreigners (need the embassy seal and copies)
- People under 18 whose visa is delayed should provide the documents mentioned in (1). During the period of getting the residence permit, you need provide PHSICAL EXAMINATION RECORD FOR FOREIGNER if you are 18.
- People with diplomatic passport (except spouse of diplomat) need to give up the diplomatic identity then begin study. You need to apply to the Protocol Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for giving up diplomatic passport. After changing into common passport, you could handle the admission procedures. This must be a long period, please remember to handle it in advance.
Electronic Products & Fittings 电子产品及配件类
- Mobile phone 手机
- Computer 电脑
- Plug converter 插头转换器
- Mobile hard disc or USB drive 移动硬盘或U盘
- Data wire 各种数据线
- Charger 充电器
- Mobile Power Source 移动电源
- Earphone 耳机
- Underwear 内衣内裤
- Pajamas 睡衣
- Clothes you usually wear on (Summer in Beijing is very hot and winter is dry and cold and last for a long time)
- Shoes 舒适的鞋子
- Hat 帽子
- Scarf 围巾
- Mask 口罩
Clean Products 卫生及洗漱用品
- Toothbrush 牙刷
- Toothpaste 牙膏
- Towel, Bath Towel 毛巾、浴巾
- Personal Skin Care Products 个人护肤品
- Umbrella 雨伞
- Bags 包包
- Glasses or Contact Lenses 眼镜或隐形眼镜
Other tips 一些其他提示
- Medicine: prepare some medicine you usually take in your country (it must be over-the-counter drugs. Prescribed drug can be taken in only with doctor’s certificates)
- Underwear you usually wear on. Chinese size is different from other countries’.
- Traditional clothes. You may need them sometimes but it is hard to borrow from the embassy.
- Some cash and changes. 准备好一定数量零钱及现金，以备不时之需。
- Get some apps in advance, like Chinese Dictionary and Baidu Map.
Above things you should prepare in advance,and attachment is The People’s Republic of China– Diplomatic Bureau – Website link for all Chinese embassies abroad. Hope you have a pleasant study trip.