Notice: Applicants May Need to Wait for Longer Time Before Getting Admission Result in 2020
Study in China in 2020 is more complicated than before due to the COVID-19 pandemic. International students are facing a lot of difficulties than before. The universities in China are also suffering from the inconvenience of the pandemic, and some of their policies are not confirmed yet this year due to the uncertainty of the pandemic. If you have already submitted your applications to the university or on CUCAS, it seems you will need to wait for a longer time before you can get your admission result in 2020.
Usually, after you submitted all required and qualified documents to CUCAS and your application status turn into "In process", the normal speed of getting your admission result is listed as below:
- 1. Non-degree program: 2 to 4 days
- 2. Bachelor degree program: About 1 to 2 weeks
- 3. Master and Ph.d. degree program: About 2 to 4 week
The Speed of Releasing Admission Result in 2020
The speed might be slower than before in 2020, the main reasons are listed below:
- 1. Most Chinese universities in China opened their spring semester 2 or 3 months later than before, and some universities in China have canceled their spring semester, so the speed of processing new applications are slower than before.
- 2. Most Chinese universities are now waiting for the central government's policies and notices about international students for 2020, for example, when will China allow foreigners to enter China? This will make a big difference for Chinese universities' policies about their 2020 autumn semester.
- 1: Please wait with patience for your admission result, CUCAS team will keep communicating with Chinese universities and keep you informed. Once we got news of your application, you will receive an email notification, if you have bound your phone number with your CUCAS account, you will also receive an SMS message notification.
- 2: Due to the ban on foreigners entering China still exist, the Chinese universities cannot be sure to issue admission letter and JW202 form for you before they got news from the government, so there are possibilities that your admission package might be delayed and the starting date of 2020 autumn intake was postponed.
- 3: You are suggested to make preparations for the possibility of the 2020 autumn intake was taught online.
- 4: You are suggested to call us directly for emergency inquiry: +86 010-82865135 if you didn't receive an email reply for your inquiries regarding your admission result.
CUCAS will keep you updated with the latest information and policies of Chinese universities~!