The Details of Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship for Wenzhou University
Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship for Wenzhou University in 2020
As far as we know the Wenzhou University has united with the Zhejiang Provincial Government to establish the Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship. And this Special Scholarship is available to international students who study at Wenzhou University.
The Wenzhou University is a comprehensive public university stand in Wenzhou city, Zhejiang Province, it was founded through the merger of Wenzhou Normal College and the Former Wenzhou University, which were founded in the year of 1956 and 1984 respectively.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship.
Wenzhou University Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship Details:
Application Deadline: June 27, 2020.
Degrees: Undergraduate students and Postgraduate students are available to apply for this Scholarship.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Type A Scholarship 30,000 RMB for each student for 2020 and 2020 grade excellent foreign students who study Master Degree Programs in Wenzhou University (Excluding those awarded Wenzhou University Presidential Scholarship students)
Type B Scholarship 20,000 RMB for each student for 2020 and 2020 grade excellent foreign students who study Bachelor Degree Programs in Wenzhou University (Excluding those awarded Wenzhou University Presidential Scholarship students)
Type C Scholarship 6,000 RMB for each student of excellent foreign students who study Chinese for more than on semester.
Nationality: This scholarship is just available to Non-Chinese citizen students.
The scholarship can be taken in China.
Eligibility for the Wenzhou University Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This Scholarship is available to foreign students.
Application Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The applicant shall be a physically and mentally healthy foreign student, and he/she must be friendly to China.
1. The applicant shall be excellent in study performance as well as good class attendance and must pass all courses.
2. The applicant shall be well-behaved, and he/she has no record of violation laws of China and the rules and regulations of Wenzhou University. The applicant shall have excellent comprehensive evaluation assessment results.
3. The applicant shall pay off full tuition fees, accommodation fees, insurance fees, and other relevant fees in time.
4. The applicant shall have a certain level of Chinese, and he/she shall submit the Certificates of HSK or other Chinese tests.
5. The applicant shall never be granted any government or Wenzhou University Presidential Scholarship in this current academic year.
6. The applicant of the Master-degree program shall be under the age of 35, and he/she must have achieved the Bachelor's Degree or certificate which is equal to a Chinese Bachelor Degree.
7. The applicant of the Bachelor-degree program shall be under the age of 30, and he/she must have achieved the High School Graduate Certificate or certificate which is equal to the Chinese High School Certificate.
8. The applicant of the Chinese program must have achieved the certificate or diploma which is equal to the Chinese High School Certificate.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide the evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure for Wenzhou University Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship:
How to apply: Application Proceedings
Personal application or headteacher recommendation June 14th to June 27th, 2020. The applicant needs a print out the application form and fills in the blank (Both Chinese and English or OK). You can do it either with handwriting or typewriting. Keep it clear enough by handwriting and remember to sign your name.
2020-2020 grade undergraduate students and 2020 grade postgraduate students should hand in documents to Major College and 2020 grade undergraduate students to the College of International Education.
Primary verification form major college before July 29th, 2020. The Major College decides the scholarship candidates with careful assessment (If more the one candidate, please make a sequence) according to academic performance and other behaviors, and then submit relevant materials to the Scholarship and Honor Assessment Working Group.
Assessment (August 2020). All candidates’ documents will be assessed by the Scholarship and Honor Assessment Working Group.
Publicity (August 2020). The result will be published at the university.
Approval (August 2020). The final result is subject to the approval of the Provincial Department of Education after no objection public announcement.
1. Application Form of 2020 Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship
2. Degree certificate, a copy of the transcript and other certificates
3. Photocopy of passport
4. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
5. Professor’s or Associate Professor’s Recommendation Letter
6. Applicant’s Guarantee Letter.
I hope this information can help you apply for the China Government Scholarship smoothly!